We are exploring new technologies that will support the UK’s climate change target to cut emissions by 78% by 2035 and impact global targets.
Powered by 100% renewable energy the core of CATAGEN’s business is “to clean and decarbonise the air”. We make this a reality by applying our proven expertise to develop new innovations and products that take our society beyond now.
PERSONALISED EMISSIONS DATA (PED)
A real-time software technology platform that will track the emissions pollution created by a user’s vehicle.
A proprietary method to produce green hydrogen at a 30% cost reduction compared with best-in-class.
A proprietary method to create an affordable hydrogen fuel carrier.
- Blog: Advancing Reformers: Overcoming Testing Challenges
- Blog: Reformer Catalysts and the Importance of Accurate Durability Testing
- Sept Team Spotlight – Calvin Thompson
- CATAGEN Becomes Official Supplier For Ducati
- Department for Energy Security & Net Zero supports CATAGEN, Terex and Wrightbus project worth £8.1 million to decarbonise heavy duty machinery