We are exploring new technologies that will support the UK’s climate change target to cut emissions by 78% by 2035 and impact global targets.
Powered by 100% renewable energy the core of CATAGEN’s business is “to clean and decarbonise the air”. We make this a reality by applying our proven expertise to develop new innovations and products that take our society beyond now.
PERSONALISED EMISSIONS DATA (PED)
A real-time software technology platform that will track the emissions pollution created by a user’s vehicle.
A proprietary method to produce green hydrogen at a 30% cost reduction compared with best-in-class.
A proprietary method to create an affordable hydrogen fuel carrier.
- April Team Spotlight – Andrew Shannon
- Blog – Simulating Drive Cycles to Optimise Catalyst and Aftertreatment System Design.
- Dr Andrew Woods, CEO & Co-Founder of CATAGEN shortlisted for EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2023
- CATAGEN study shows pathway to cut cement industry emissions by at least 18%
- CATAGEN in a collaborative bid with ESB and Dublin Offshore offered exclusive rights to develop innovative 100MW floating offshore wind project in the Malin Sea
No comments to show.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.