We are exploring new technologies that will support the UK’s climate change target to cut emissions by 78% by 2035 and impact global targets.
Powered by 100% renewable energy the core of CATAGEN’s business is “to clean and decarbonise the air”. We make this a reality by applying our proven expertise to develop new innovations and products that take our society beyond now.
PERSONALISED EMISSIONS DATA (PED)
A real-time software technology platform that will track the emissions pollution created by a user’s vehicle.
A proprietary method to produce green hydrogen at a 30% cost reduction compared with best-in-class.
A proprietary method to create an affordable hydrogen fuel carrier.
- PRESS RELEASE: CATAGEN wins spot on 2024 Sustainable Aviation Cleantech Challenge
- PRESS RELEASE: CATAGEN Prepares for Next Phase of Growth with Funding Support from Whiterock
- CATAGEN Leads Consortium that wins Clean Maritime Demonstrator Competition for Decarbonisation
- Blog: The Importance of Quantifying the impact of Thermal and Chemical Ageing
- Blog: CATAGEN‘s Bespoke Cycle Development for the Heavy-Duty Industry